What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A training book for Pitbull owners
- Teaching you how your Pitbull see’s you and your family as being members of a Pack
- Teaching you everything you need to know about owning a Pitbull
- Teaching you secrets on how to choose the right Pitbull
- Teaching you how to keep your Pitbull healthy and happy
- Teaching you how to fix your dog’s behavioral problems
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Pitbull Guide scores 74.66/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pitbullguide.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pitbullguide.com you’ll also be taken through to pitbullguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)